Why risk getting mediocre scores on one of the more important tests you'll ever take?
With the Tutor Doctor Monterey ACT Preparation Program, your student will begin by taking an ACT Initial Assessment Test and receive a Diagnostic Assessment of your student's academic strengths and weaknesses.
- Each subject in the Initial Assessment Test is broken down into sub-skills and analyzed individually to pinpoint the areas where your student excels and where your student struggles.
- Your student will receive a Student Assessment Summary summarizing the details of the Initial Assessment Test.
A customized program is then designed to meet your students specific academic needs.
- No two students are exactly the same, and the Tutor Doctor ACT Prep Program is NOT "one size fits all"
- Based on the results of the Diagnostic Assessment, we customize a study plan to meet your student's specific needs.
- By individualizing your student's program, we do not waste time teaching information your student already knows, and we do not frustrate your student by starting with content that is too advanced.
Your student will learn the latest skills and strategies designed to score higher on the ACT.
- We use only the latest ACT prep materials.
- We will also provide your student with additional content material and worksheets to practice key skills and strategies between sessions.
Your student will be supplied with the key vocabulary words most likely to be on the ACT.
Throughout the program, your student will complete two full-length practice ACTs.
There is a psychological principle called "test-retest", and studies have shown that students perform better on standardized tests the second time they see them--even if they do not study between tests.
You and your student will enjoy the in-home convenience of Tutor Doctor Monterey.
- We will match your student with one of our trained professional tutors, who will meet with your student in your own home.
- You never need to worry about getting your student to an appointment on time, we come to you.
Your student will enjoy the benefits of consistent one-to-one instruction.
- Your student will not be part of a class nor have to endure changing instructors.
- Your student will be matched up with the best possible tutor and will work with that tutor exclusively for the duration of the program.
SAT / ACT Test Preparation
- Initial Diagnostic Assessment
- Customized Learning Plan
- Skills and Strategy to Score Higher
- Current ACT & SAT Prep Materials
- Worksheets and Practice Tests
- Proctored Practice Tests
- One to One Instruction
Don't wait until its too late! Call now to book your free no obligation consultation and initial assessment... Call Today: